[gecode-users] Relase 1.0.0 is approaching...

Christian Schulte schulte at imit.kth.se
Tue Dec 6 15:19:38 CET 2005

Yes, that will do. Please have a look at the webpages: we have just done the
release and also have put a pointer on the first page to your stuff (Guido
is currently still reshuffling the pages a little bit here and there).
Please check with Yves whether this is okay or whether he wants something
more...

All the best

Christian Schulte, http://www.imit.kth.se/~schulte/