[gecode-users] Relase 1.0.0 is approaching...

Guido Tack tack at ps.uni-sb.de
Fri Dec 2 12:36:48 CET 2005

Hi.

After some reading about how to tag/branch the repository for the release, I
would suggest to slightly change the directory structure of our repository.
In addition, we have all the other directories (like www, doc, interfaces)
inside the trunk. I would suggest to move all trunk directories to the
toplevel, and move their contents to separate trunk directories. For the main
source, this would mean
respective dirs.
Advantages: easier access control, better separation.

If you don't object, I will do the necessary changes.

Guido Tack
Programming Systems Lab, Saarland University, Saarbrücken
http://www.ps.uni-sb.de/~tack