[Gecode] Memory leak in the sets

Guido Tack tack at ps.uni-sb.de
Thu Sep 2 10:53:05 CEST 2004

On Thursday 02 September 2004 10:41, Christian Schulte wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I would like to clarify the problem here: it is not about how destructors
> are handeled, it is about the simple point that space-allocated memory is
> just not useful for temporary data structures. This is absolutely clear.

Sure. But in our case it's about a variable that a propagator collects
information in over its whole life time, and it is allocated on a free list.
So it is neither temporary nor "really" space allocated. A different story
are the real temporaries that we use (which are of course also free list
allocated), of course.

Guido Tack
http://www.ps.uni-sb.de/~tack