[Gecode] (no subject)

Guido Tack tack at ps.uni-sb.de
Wed Sep 1 10:03:23 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 01 September 2004 08:59, Christian Schulte wrote:
> The steiner example segfaults on Windows...

This is due to the different behaviour of AUTOARRAY under msvc and gcc: the
gcc version initialises each element by calling its constructor, whereas the
msvc version only allocates the memory. I don't know what the correct
solution looks like; I don't want to go through the whole array again
initialising each element with a special init method that would have to be
introduced only to this end.

Guido Tack
http://www.ps.uni-sb.de/~tack