[Gecode] Bug tracking?

Guido Tack tack at ps.uni-sb.de
Wed May 19 22:41:18 CEST 2004

On Wed, 19 May 2004, Christian Schulte wrote:

> Bugzilla is fine with me.
>
> For obvious reasons, www.ps.uni-sb.de/gecode is completely out of question!
> Well, at least for anything to the public. If it goes there, then only with
> password. I think it is so obvious, that I don't have to explain, do I?

Yes, it is, and no, you don't ;-)
Well, maybe I should have asked, but I assumed that you probably don't
have a web server with such a liberal policy as ours, and that it might be
the easiest thing to install it here.

Regarding Denys' suggestion, we might (as soon as Gecode is released, of
course) also consider something like SourceForge.net or
Savannah.gnu.org, that would give us CVS, bug tracking, web space and
mailing lists for free. I have actually never used any of these, it just
came to my mind.

Guido Tack
mailto:tack at ps.uni-sb.de
http://www.ps.uni-sb.de/~tack/