[Gecode] mozart bindings?

Christian Schulte schulte at imit.kth.se
Sat Jun 12 22:28:11 CEST 2004

Well, I speak for myself here. These bindings are not at the top of my
priority list. I really try to finalize the kernel design to the point that
we can release in autumn. And releasing means with (lots of ;-( )
documentation. And so far Gecode does not offer more out-of-the-box
functionality than Mozart does.

The next interfaces I most likely will be doing are: C++ and HAL. They are
more useful and/or more important for my current work.

By the way, paper production on Gecode seems to have started. Most likely
there will be a paper in TOPLAS using Gecode as benchmark platform and a
paper in CP 04 (confirmation still pending) on one of the new ideas in
Gecode...

Christian Schulte, http://www.imit.kth.se/~schulte/