[Gecode] Fundamental change of managing the current space

Gabor Szokoli szokoli at ps.uni-sb.de
Tue Aug 31 09:26:41 CEST 2004

Guido Tack wrote:

>On Tuesday 31 August 2004 09:10, Gabor Szokoli wrote:
>

>>As of this morning, I beleive to have adapted the automake process and
>>the alice binding.
>>If build problems persist, let me know.
>>

>Please don't commit anything else for the next hour or so.

Sure thing.

> I've got quite a
>lot of changes, and the recent check ins really messed up everything here.
>I've been chasing conflicts now for half an hour already...

You can roll it back if you want to, my changes are tiny, they only took
forever to find, but won't take too much effort for me to apply again if
needed.
A snapshot before 8am this morning should be clean from my meddling.

Are you working on the binding or the makefiles?
Christian said you were working on sets, so I thought these were left to
me, sorry.

Gabor