[Gecode] CVS log mailing list

Guido Tack tack at ps.uni-sb.de
Tue Aug 3 11:31:56 CEST 2004

I have added a new mailing list, gecode-cvs, that contains all log messages
from the gecode CVS. You can subscribe to the list through
http://www.ps.uni-sb.de/mailman/listinfo/gecode-cvs

The archives are currently private, so you have to subscribe to see them - we
could of course change that, because currently all cvs logs are public anyway
on ps.cvs - btw, is that group really supposed to be publically available?

I haven't yet shut down the logging to the ps.cvs newsgroup, because I'm not
100% sure that the mailing list solution is completely satisfying... Just try
it and let me know what you think about it.

Guido Tack
Programming Systems Lab
http://www.ps.uni-sb.de/~tack