[Gecode] We just merged Sets.

Guido Tack tack at ps.uni-sb.de
Fri Apr 30 15:35:51 CEST 2004

On Friday 30 April 2004 15:16, duchier at ps.uni-sb.de wrote:
> "Christian Schulte" <schulte at imit.kth.se> writes:
> > Let's not jump here, there is no problem... At least to those compared
> > under Windows. Actually, the statistics will change its implementation to
> > avoid the problem right from the start.
>
> I didn't intend to jump into anything - I was just wondering what the
> technical problem was in relation with dynamic libraries - this is
> just personal curiosity.

The technical problem seemed to have something to do with a global variable
which was duplicated in two object files. So it got initialized in one part
but not in the other - where it is later accessed. Christian is right, there
really is no problem because we know what we'd have to change, but let's
focus on the other issues first.

Guido Tack
Programming Systems Lab
http://www.ps.uni-sb.de/~tack