[Gecode] int/count

Christian Schulte schulte at imit.kth.se
Thu Nov 20 11:42:35 CET 2003

I just updated from CVS and noticed that the modifications by Gabor broke
the system badly (you forgot a method for Distinct::dom but still compiled
as Dom is a subclass of Bnd so onlt Bnd propgators were created) as well as
somethings were nonsensical. Things are delicate with distinct, if you don't
know what purposes some flags serve, please don't touh it at all!

I have fixed it but I think that the approach that I have to fix every
morning things that shouldn't have been touched to start with is going
nowhere.

Christian Schulte, http://www.imit.kth.se/~schulte/